Monday, November 12, 2012

An impromptu visit

{Taelor the dog and my uncle's old tractor}

Almost two weeks ago, my aunt had her hip replaced. My cousin, her daughter, who lives on Bainbridge Island (near Seattle) flew all the way home last week to surprise her mom and dad. Fortunately, I got in a quick visit with Kim before she had to return home yesterday.

While I was out at Heron Point, I snapped some photos on Saturday morning while I walked the dog. It was a beautiful morning. Even though it's not Muskoka, I do feel like this is one of my favourite places that has every element of rural living I love - water, fields, gardens, old barns, cows in the summer, tractors and acres upon acres of forest.


Hope you had a good weekend.

Happy Monday.

Until next time...

1 comment:

turtle and dragon said...

So glad you were able to visit with Kim!