Tuesday, January 8, 2013

E. MacDuff Photography

Welcome.
Thanks for your interest in E. MacDuff Photography. If you've been redirected here from www.emacduffphotography.com this is the temporary home for the site until a new website is launched. 

About.
I was born and raised in Muskoka but I'm currently living in Ottawa. With many years of freelance writing and photography under my belt and after working with this wonderful wedding photographer, I am happy to announce that I am branching out and offering custom photography packages. 
I welcome any and all wedding, portrait or commission inquiries. 
I am based in Muskoka and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and since I'm eager to increase my portfolio, I offer very competitive pricing and I'm willing to travel. 

I would love to be able to tell the story of your wedding day or any other special event.

Portfolio.
Coming soon.
(Some recent work)

Contact.
emilymacduff@hotmail.com

1 comment:

brynn said...

Congratulations Emily! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful photographs.